Online course “New Digital Enterprise Start-ups” has following specific objectives:
- To empower youth workers and build their competences for development of NFE/youth work programmes for digital entrepreneurship start-up among youngsters (young women), beneficiaries in our communities
- To share realities on and experiences with (un)employment situation and NFE and vocational programmes existing for entrepreneurship among youth and of young women in particular in different European countries
- To increase knowledge about the new era entrepreneurship
- To increase knowledge and competences about the IT sector and competences to promote digital entrepreneurship among young people in our countries
- To develop competences to further empower youngsters in our communities for digital entrepreneurship
- To increase participants’ competences for creating (IT/digital) entrepreneur-friendly learning environments in our youth work
Online course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education and approach enriched with digital tools/methods. We used several methods in order to have the material as interesting as possible for participants.
We used animated videos, videos hosting experienced trainers and participants of training course on this or similar topic, theoretical inputs, external documents and external link. After several sections we developed short quizzes in order to have you check your acquired knowledge. And don’t worry, these quizzes are not graded – we developed them in order to have participants self-evaluate their learning. There are also several tasks and activities for you to do in your local community, organisation, non-formal groups etc. Also we have opened comments section, in order to have participants share some questions and connect with other participants.
Click on button download to join online course.