Erasmus+ Youth in Action
“Entrepreneurial mind-set development through youth work”
01/11/2018 – 23/12/2020
Motivation of partners in this project is to “equip” young women with set of skills needed to work on personal development in fields of entrepreneurial intelligence and creating (self-)employment opportunities proactively in today’s reality of employment uncertainty and the world of extinction of many known jobs and occupation now and even more in the future. That new needed capacity is entrepreneurial intelligence – competence that is more or less neglected by education system and main factors of socialization, it can be trained and developed by gaining different skills, knowledge, attitudes through quality youth work.
This project is strategic continuation of the partners’ endeavours to empower young women for their (self-)employment and entrepreneurship. This project is building up on the previous projects and brings added value to the organisations and respective communities/countries.
Aim of the project is to build capacity of youth (work) organisations, their young women entrepreneurship empowerment centres on local level and their youth workers in competences for entrepreneurial mind-set development through youth work in our communities and on European level.
The project activities are:
- Activity 1 – Preparatory meeting
- Activity 2 – Training course1: “Entrepreneurial learning, Intelligence and mind-set development through youth work”
- Output 1 – Curriculum of the TC1
- Output 2 – Online course with the topics related to the TC1
- Activity 3 – Study visit: “Entrepreneurship education and support in Berlin”
- Activity 4 – Training course2: “IntRApersonal aspect of Entrepreneurial mind-set development”
- Output 3 – Curriculum of the TC2
- Output 4 – Online course with the topics related to the TC2
- Activity 5 – Training course3: “Leadership, Teamwork and other intERpersonal skills within Entrepreneurial mind-set development”
- Output 5 – Curriculum of the TC3
- Output 6 – Online course with the topics related to the TC3
- Activity 6 – Training course4: “Creative thinking as a crucial element of Entrepreneurial mind-set development”
- Output 7 – Curriculum of the TC4
- Output 8 – Online course with the topics related to the TC4
- Activities 7: Local dissemination events in 5 partner countries
- Activity 8: Evaluation meeting
- Reporting and Dissemination of results
We expect our project to impact a lot on youth workers from our youth (work) organisations and local entrepreneurship empowerment centres for young women through study visit, training courses and curriculums, as well as directly on unemployed youngsters / young women through online courses and the enlarged support tools and mechanisms in their communities for youth entrepreneurship education with focus on entrepreneurial mind-set development. Thus, more young women will see entrepreneurship and self-employment as a possible career path and something that can be learned and developed, which will increase their intentions to start a business.
The total grant for this project is: 141.635,40 EUR.